Lisa's Obligatory/Illegal-By-My-Own-Mandate Kitty Blog
by LL on Monday, January 10 under pictures, Tito
So at one point I demanded that there be no cat blogging anywhere on our page, given that it doesn't seem any blogger anywhere can resist tiling their site with pics/video of cats doing boring cat-related things like eating, sleeping, chasing cell phone reflections on walls, etc. Well, I appear to be breaking my own rule... in my very first post.
Regardlesss - isn't this guy kind of adorable?

...though kitty's love for music does have a way of impeding on our band progress. He wasn't so happy when I snatchedhis my lyrics notebook from under him. I made it up to Tito by feeding him cat nip about an hour ago. This thrills Ian to no end, given the early a.m. timing, and all.
Regardlesss - isn't this guy kind of adorable?
...though kitty's love for music does have a way of impeding on our band progress. He wasn't so happy when I snatched
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(23)
-
▼
January
(16)
- Let's Do This!
- Best/Worst
- The Universe Goes BOOM [VIDEO]
- Space Case, Edition #2: Black Holes (and Suns)
- Sunday Preview: Lisa's Paintings and an Allison We...
- iPhone Cinema? I'll believ-- OH... oh, my.
- Under the Milky Way [VIDEO]
- Space Case, Edition #1
- CD? Download? Tickets? Tee-shirts?
- Pretty Colors
- Popular Hits of WHO on WHAT?
- I Still Can't Believe It's 2011
- s'No Tomorrow?
- Yes! A New Symphony of Science
- Lisa's Obligatory/Illegal-By-My-Own-Mandate Kitty ...
- What's a Lenorable?
-
▼
January
(16)
Labels
- Lenorable shows (9)
- Lenorable (8)
- news (7)
- video (7)
- Lenorable news (6)
- nerd alert (6)
- music (5)
- pictures (5)
- Lenorable art (4)
- Lenorable video (4)
- art (2)
- Tito (1)
0 comments